Hunt Successfully at Night with KNIGHTHUNTER™
- Rid Your Land of Vermin Predators!
- Hunt Without Alerting Your Game
- Keep Your Property Safe and Secure Day and Night
- Enable Yourself to Hunt 24/7!
- Increase Your Accuracy
- Military Grade Technology
- Take Control of Your Property!
***NOT SOLD IN STORES***
Night Hunting can be very challenging due to the Limited Visibility. Thanks to KNIGHTHUNTER™, hunting at night becomes much easier, since it drastically improves Accuracy Up to 200-yards providing HD Clear and Sharp vision Day & Night.
Step up your Shooting game, by getting a higher success rate. Our Digital Night Vision Scope Camera will not only allow you to enjoy hunting day & night but at the same time help you save thousands of dollars by preventing your property from vermin damage.
Clear Vision Scope™ Night Vision Scope Camera Benefits:
- Secure Your Family and Your Property from Predators
- Protect Your Investment and Save Thousands
- Enhance Your Shooting Accuracy
- Get Military Grade tool at a fraction of the cost
Clear Vision Scope™ is not your typical vision scope. It is a professional and military grade tool. It features a proprietary that enable HD Vision Night & Day. It emits undetectable light for predators preventing them to notice hunter presence or location.
Featured On American Hunter Magazine!
KNIGHTHUNTER™ Infrared Technology Offers Stealth
The scope uses high-intensity infrared light to illuminate your scopes area of vision. Infrared is not visible to naked eyes so you get complete stealth in the dark without alerting your game.
KNIGHTHUNTER™ HD screen for EASE & ACCURACY
Extremely high definition 5-inch screen that makes hunting in the night that much easier. Adjustable brightness and contrast to suit your needs. Cross hairs on screen gives you pin point accuracy on target.
KNIGHTHUNTER™ Assemble under 20 Minutes
Our Night Vision Scope Camera comes with multiple attachments and protective tape for an easy setup.
KNIGHTHUNTER™ has a Day & Night Mode
This night vision scope can be easily assembled on rifle scope with CCD and simple operation. You don’t need to be a tech savvy to set it up. It is really straight forward and simple.
KNIGHTHUNTER™ is equipped with a HD Screen that makes hunting in the day & night a smooth experience.
KNIGHTHUNTER™ is built with High-Quality steel & poly-carbonate material to ensure life long reliability.
KNIGHTHUNTER™ Night Vision Scope package includes:
- 1 x Camera with Night Vision
- 1 x Eyepiece Tube
- 1 x Night Vision Screen
- 1 x Night Vision clamp
- 1 x Infrared Flashlight
*Important note: Due to shipping restrictions, the product does not ship with batteries. You can buy the battery (Model – 18650) at your local stores.
1) What kind of recoil can KNIGHTHUNTER™ handle?
It can handle up to .30-06 caliber as long as it attached securely.
2) Will KNIGHTHUNTER™ fit on a 40mm tube and how far can I see coyotes through this?
It comes with adapters that handle up to 43mm.
3) How far can you see in total darkness?
You can see up to 200 yards with the infrared light on.
4) My scope doesn’t have an objective lens. Will I still be able to get a clear picture? It’s a 3-9-50 Leupold scope.
The camera will see exactly what your eyes see’s, so yes it will work.
5) What comes in the package?
The package comes with the KNIGHTHUNTER™ night vision scope camera, infrared light, scope attachments, protective tape, LCD high definition screen, & USB cable to recharge the batteries. It does not include batteries due to shipping restrictions.
6) What batteries will I need for the screen and infrared flashlight?
You will need two (AA)18650 batteries for your KNIGHTHUNTER™ Camera.
8) Does it come with a guarantee?
KNIGHTHUNTER™ Vision Scope Camera comes with a 30-day no-risk money-back guarantee.
9) Is the flashlight a regular torchlight?
The flashlight is infrared and is not visible to the naked eyes. It is not a regular flash light. The infrared light attachment that comes with the kit gives you 200 yards of visibility at night. KNIGHTHUNTER™ Night Vision Scope system is modular, so you have the option to upgrade the infrared light later if you wish to do so.